Fairview at Redstone Village Inspection Deficiencies Results
No one likes to see nursing home abuse or neglect. The following information has been gathered from inspection results reported by the CMS.
Inspectors determined that the nursing home failed to:
1. Give professional services that meet a professional standard of quality. (06/08/2005)
2. Make sure that residents are well nourished. (06/08/2005
3. Store, cook, and give out food in a safe and clean way. (06/08/2005)
4. Make sure that the nursing home area is free of dangers that cause accidents. (06/08/2005)
5. Hire a qualified activities director. (06/08/2005)
Date of this inspection: 06/08/2005
Complaint Investigations During: 07/01/2004 - 09/30/2005
Total number of health deficiencies for this nursing home: 5
Average number of Health Deficiencies in Alabama: 9
Average number of Health Deficiencies in the United States: 8
Range of Health Deficiencies in Alabama: 0 - 53
If you have had a similar experience with Fairview at Redstone Village, please use the link below to contact a Nursing Home Abuse and/or Neglect Lawyer.