Fair Haven Retirement Center Inspection Deficiencies Results
No one likes to see nursing home abuse or neglect. The following information has been gathered from inspection results reported by the CMS.
Inspectors determined that the nursing home failed to:
1. Give professional services that follow each resident's written care plan. (03/24/2005)
2. Give professional services that meet a professional standard of quality. (03/24/2005)
3. Make sure each resident is being watched and has assistance devices when needed, to prevent accidents. (03/24/2005)
4. Make sure that each resident gets help to keep vision and hearing. (03/24/2005)
5. Develop a complete care plan that meets all of a resident's needs, with timetables and actions that can be measured. (03/24/2005)
6. Allow residents to easily see the results of the nursing home's most recent survey. (03/24/2005)
Date of this inspection: 03/24/2005
Complaint Investigations During: 07/01/2004 - 09/30/2005
Total number of health deficiencies for this nursing home: 13
Average number of Health Deficiencies in Alabama: 9
Average number of Health Deficiencies in the United States: 8
Range of Health Deficiencies in Alabama: 0 - 53
If you have had a similar experience with Fair Haven Retirement Center, please use the link below to contact a Nursing Home Abuse and/or Neglect Lawyer.