Fountain View Village Nursing Home Inspection Deficiencies Results
No one likes to see nursing home abuse or neglect. The following information has been gathered from inspection results reported by the CMS.
Inspectors determinated that the nursing home failed to:
1. Give each resident care and services to get or keep the highest quality of life possible.(12/01/2004)
2. Keep each resident's personal and medical records private and confidential.(12/01/2004)
3. Provide care in a way that keeps or builds each resident's dignity and self respect.(12/01/2004)
4. 1) Make sure that residents who take drugs are not given too many doses or for too long; 2) make sure that the use of drugs is carefully watched; or 3) stop or change drugs that cause unwanted effects.(12/01/2004)
5. Have a program to keep infection from spreading. (12/01/2004)
6. Quickly tell the resident's doctor the results of lab tests.(12/01/2004)
Date of this inspection: 12/01/2004
Complaint Investigations During: 07/01/2004 - 09/30/2005
Total number of health deficiencies for this nursing home: 11
Average number of Health Deficiencies in Arizona: 9
Average number of Health Deficiencies in the United States: 8
Range of Health Deficiencies in Arizona: 0 - 54
If you have had a similar experience with Fountain View Village, please use the link below to contact a Nursing Home Abuse and/or Neglect Lawyer.