Evergreen Sun City Health & Reabilitation Nursing Home Inspection Deficiencies Results
No one likes to see nursing home abuse or neglect. The following information has been gathered from inspection results reported by the CMS.
Inspectors determinated that the nursing home failed to:
1. 1) Hire only people who have no legal history of abusing, neglecting or mistreating residents; or 2) report and investigate any acts or reports of abuse, neglect or mistreatment of residents.(11/04/2004)
2. Make sure all assessments are accurate, coordinated by an RN, done by the right professional, and are signed by the person completing them.(11/04/2004)
3. Offer other nutritional food to each resident who will not eat the food served. (11/04/2004)
4. Make sure that the nursing home area is free of dangers that cause accidents.(11/04/2004)
5. Keep accurate and appropriate medical records.(11/04/2004)
Date of this inspection: 11/04/2004
Complaint Investigations During: 07/01/2004 - 09/30/2005
Total number of health deficiencies for this nursing home: 10
Average number of Health Deficiencies in Arizona: 9
Average number of Health Deficiencies in the United States: 8
Range of Health Deficiencies in Arizona: 0 - 54
If you have had a similar experience with Evergreen Sun City Health & Reabilitation, please use the link below to contact a Nursing Home Abuse and/or Neglect Lawyer.