HUGESETTLEMENTS.COM USER AGREEMENT
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS WRITTEN AND POSTED AT THE TIME OF USE.
1. Purpose. The information on this website is provided for educational purposes and to provide general information about law related topics and lawyers. The information on this website is not intended to provide specific legal advice.
2. No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship. Website is neither a lawyer nor a
law firm. The information provided in this website is not intended as legal advice and is not a substitute for professional legal advice. Legal advice must be based upon the specific facts of the issue including but not limited to the controlling law. Nothing in this website should be used as a substitute for professional legal advice. Please consult an attorney with regard to receiving any legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed through users use of this website.
3. No Guarantees as to Lawyers or Law Firms. This website includes information
regarding some lawyers and/or law firms. This website makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to their competence, quality of representation, or the accuracy of the information they may provide.
4. Content. Website does not represent, guarantee or warrantee that the content of the
website will be error-free. This website contains third party content concerning the law and lawyers. Website makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or validity of this content. Website is not responsible for any inaccurate, erroneous or illegal content. Website makes no representation, guarantee or warrantee that the website will be available, available without interruption, that the website is free from unknown dangers including but not limited to viruses, worms, mal-ware, ad-ware, etc.
5. Disclaimer. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE OFFERED "AS IS." WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES. WEBSITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Limitation of Liability and Damages. User and Website expressly agree that, to the
maximum extent allowable by law, Website shall not be liable in any way for any damages resulting from your use of, or inability to use, this website. This includes, but is not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, resulting damages or attorney’s fees. However, should this be found unenforceable for any reason, such damages are limited to $1.00 since user pays no fees for the use of this website.
7. Choice of law, Jurisdiction and Venue. This agreement and any dispute relating in any way to this agreement or more generally arising between the parties to this agreement shall be constructed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Texas. Further, proper jurisdiction for any such dispute shall be exclusively in the State of Texas. Sole proper venue for any dispute arising from or around this agreement shall be in Bowie County, Texas District Court or U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Texarkana Division. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of said courts.
8. Amendment or Modification of Agreement. This Agreement may be amended or
modified from time to time at the website’s sole discretion. Any modifications to the agreement will be posted on the website and is/are effective immediately upon posting. The users use of the website constitutes their unconditional agreement to the terms of this agreement as written and posted on the website at the time of their use. Therefore, user is responsible for reviewing the agreement prior to each use.
9. General Construction and Interpretation.
a. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement or its application to any Person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of the Agreement and the application of that provision to other Persons or circumstances is not affected and that provision shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by law.
b. No Waiver. This website’s failure to strictly enforce this agreement or any
provision of it will not waive the enforceability of the agreement or any provision of it or any right derived from it. The website’s waiver or consent, express or implied, to or of any breach or default by any user of its obligations with respect to this agreement is not consent or waiver to or of any other breach or default in the performance by that user of the same or any other obligations of that user with respect to this agreement. Failure on the part of the website to complain of any act of any user or to declare any user in default with respect to the agreement, irrespective of how long the failure continues, does not constitute a waiver by the website of its rights with respect to that default until the applicable statute-of-limitations period has run.
c. Entire Agreement; Supersedure. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the website and the user relating to the use of this website and supersedes all prior implied or oral (but not written) contracts or agreements with regard to the use of this website.
d. Binding Effect. This Agreement is binding on and inures to the benefit of the user and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors, and assigns.