Pre-Paid Legal Services
A Pre-Paid Legal Life Events Legal PlanSM gives you access to quality law firms for $26 a month or less. Also a living Will for you shall be prepared by your provider law firm at no additional charge, just for being a member, not just a "simple" Will, but one that meets most American needs - with free yearly reviews and updates.
Wills for covered family members are just $20 each; changes and updates $20. Trust preparation is available at a 25% discount.
Have you ever...
- Been overcharged for a repair?
- Received a speeding ticket?
- Been audited?
- Purchased a home?
- Tried to return a defective product?
- Lost a security deposit?
- Signed a contract?
- Prepared a will?
Even though most people find themselves in these situations, the majority do not seek the advice or help of a qualified lawyer. Why?
- It may cost too much.
- They may not know where to begin.
- The process is intimidating.
You only get as much justice as you can afford. If you don't know your rights, you simply don't have any! The top 10% of income earners can afford to have a lawyer on retainer and are accustomed to asking their lawyer for advice before making decisions. What about you?
With Pre-Paid Legal:
- You know who to call.
- You're treated like the firm's most important client.
- A one year membership costs $312 or less.
- You are empowered by knowing your legal rights.
Without Pre-Paid Legal:
- You may try to handle it yourself.
- You'll likely receive as much justice as you can afford.
- You may pay hundreds of dollars for ONE HOUR of a lawyer's time.
- If you don't know your rights, you don't have any!
Pre-Paid Legal "levels the playing field" in the justice system. With a Pre-Paid legal plan you can say, "I'm going to talk to my lawyer about this." -- and mean it!