Alvarado Hosp-SDRI D/P SNF Inspection Deficiencies Results
No one likes to see nursing home abuse or neglect. The following information has been gathered from inspection results reported by the CMS.
Inspectors determined that the nursing home failed to:
1. Give professional services that follow each resident's written care plan. (07/21/2005)
2. Make sure that each resident who enters the nursing home without a catheter is not given a catheter, unless it is necessary. (07/21/2005)
3. Properly care for residents needing special services, including: injections, colostomy, ureostomy, ileostomy, tracheostomy care, tracheal suctioning, respiratory care, foot care, and prostheses. (07/21/2005)
4. 1) Develop a complete care plan within 7 days of each resident's admission; 2) prepare a care plan with the care team, including the primary nurse, doctor, resident or resident's family or representative; or 3) check and update the care plan. (07/21/2005)
5. Allow residents to easily see the results of the nursing home's most recent survey. (07/21/2005)
Date of this inspection: 07/21/2005
Complaint Investigations During: 07/01/2004 - 09/30/2005
Total number of health deficiencies for this nursing home: 19
Average number of Health Deficiencies in California: 11
Average number of Health Deficiencies in the United States: 8
Range of Health Deficiencies in California: 0 - 47
If you have had a similar experience with Alvarado Hosp-SDRI D/P SNF, please use the link below to contact a Nursing Home Abuse and/or Neglect Lawyer.