Arkansas Health Center Inspection Deficiencies Results
No one likes to see nursing home abuse or neglect. The following information has been gathered from inspection results reported by the CMS.
Inspectors determined that the nursing home failed to:
1. 1) Hire only people who have no legal history of abusing, neglecting or mistreating residents; or 2) report and investigate any acts or reports of abuse, neglect or mistreatment of residents. (07/28/2005)
2. Write and use policies that forbid mistreatment, neglect and abuse of residents and theft of residents' property. (07/28/2005)
3. Give each resident a special diet to help when there is a nutritional problem. (11/04/2004)
4. Give each resident care and services to get or keep the highest quality of life possible. (11/04/2004)
6. Make sure that residents who cannot care for themselves receive help with eating/drinking, grooming and hygiene. (06/24/2005)
Date of this inspection: 11/04/2004
Complaint Investigations During: 07/01/2004 - 09/30/2005
Total number of health deficiencies for this nursing home: 8
Average number of Health Deficiencies in Arkansas: 11
Average number of Health Deficiencies in the United States: 8
Range of Health Deficiencies in Arkansas: 0 - 59
If you have had a similar experience with Arkansas Health Center, please use the link below to contact a Nursing Home Abuse and/or Neglect Lawyer.