Chapman Healthcare Center, Inc Inspection Deficiencies Results
No one likes to see nursing home abuse or neglect. The following information has been gathered from inspection results reported by the CMS.
Inspectors determined that the nursing home failed to:
1. Make sure that each resident who enters the nursing home without a catheter is not given a catheter, unless it is necessary. (12/03/2004)
2. Give professional services that follow each resident's written care plan. (03/03/2005)
3. Give professional services that meet a professional standard of quality. (03/03/2005)
4. Develop a complete care plan that meets all of a resident's needs, with timetables and actions that can be measured. (12/03/2004)
5. Do a new assessment after any major change in a resident's physical or mental health. (12/03/2004)
6. Immediately tell the resident, doctor, and a family member if: the resident is injured, there is a major change in resident's physical/mental health, there is a need to alter treatment significantly, or the resident must be transferred or discharged. (12/03/2004)
Date of this inspection: 03/03/2005
Complaint Investigations During: 07/01/2004 - 09/30/2005
Total number of health deficiencies for this nursing home: 10
Average number of Health Deficiencies in Alabama: 9
Average number of Health Deficiencies in the United States: 8
Range of Health Deficiencies in Alabama: 0 - 53
If you have had a similar experience with Chapman Healthcare Center Inc, please use the link below to contact a Nursing Home Abuse and/or Neglect Lawyer.